Sunday, May 16, 2010

190s!

-2.4 lbs!
woohoo!
...celebrate good times, come on!
So happy about being in the 190s.  Wow. I thought I would never see this number.  I can't say I did anything different.  I ate within my points, worked out.  You know the usual.  I did feel a bit sick during the week and rested that seemed to knock out whatever was planning to attack my immune system. 

I only worked out 3x this week, but managed to work out for a total of 190 mins.  Not the best but considering how crappy I felt this week, it is better than nothing.  I plan on working out 5x this week.  

Good luck LHAers!


7 comments:

Dagny said...

A few years ago I dubbed reaching the 100s "scoring a Benjamin"

Lisa said...

Way to go! I am so happy and excited for you. Can not wait to join you down in one-derland.

Deb said...

Heck yeah, Hard work pays off. You're living proof! Congratulations.

Patricia said...

woohoo! congratulations and keep up the hard work! you are an inspiration!

Salina Lyn said...

Kick Ass! That's a great loss. Welcome to "Onederland" as I've seen it referred to. Way to go. Looks like a good week all around with taking care of yourself and still getting the scale to move in the right direction. SUCCESS! :)

Helen said...

You just gotta love kicking an old decade away! Congrats.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

190 in three work outs! That's awesome :)

Super big CONGRATULATIONS for hitting the 190's. Isn't that the best feeling in the world. You deserve it, all the hard work you've put in! Great job ;)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com