Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sweetness. -2.2



-2.2 lbs.
SCORE!

This week was a little challenging for me.  All week I was surrounded by Italian food.  It started on Tuesday with pizza, then Wednesday pasta, Thursday Italian Sandwiches, Friday Pizza and Saturday pizza.  It was a challenge to resist and not partake every single time.  Don't get me wrong I did not say NO, but I don't feel like I had to.  I ate in moderation and I did not feel like I needed more or ate too much.  I also worked out for 235 minutes.  On Thursday, I worked out for 120 minutes.  Let's just say I almost had another DJ tanner moment but I am not crash dieting, I just forget to prepare for such an intense workout.



I also ate Japanese food and Indian food this week.  My diet was not normal and I was not anticipating a big loss.  So I am super excited that I lost this much.  I did not over indulge and I stayed within my points so I guess that matters but I do not like how my body feels this week.  

For this week I plan on eating a lot more vegetables and protein.  Hope you guys had a great week!

3 comments:

Salina Lyn said...

2.2 lbs on a week with Italian food everywhere? Nice job! :) Now, can you teach me your secret? :)

Christine Jeske said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Jeske said...

That is so messed up the the laugh track keeps playing through the lines. "Deej this kind of behavior can lead to serious eating disorders." Wth? Why are they LAUGHING!? "I want to look like this models." "Why?" "Because they're beautiful." Agh! LAUGHING AGAIN!!

Congrats on staying with in your points and on your big loss! I know what you mean about not liking the way your body feels after a junky week though. Get on those veggies and healthy protien. ♥

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com