Monday, July 5, 2010

YES!

This month has been especially hard on me.  I have had the sneaky desire to  stop my efforts and say F, this I am eating cheeseburgers, but I have not done so.  I think about how great it feels to have excellent eating habits and how awesome it feels to work out.  And so I have not succumbed.  I had to look at things in perspective.  I realized that just two months ago I weighed 207lbs.  Although this month has been slow in weight loss for me I am still steadily losing.  YAY ME!

Today I weighed in at 196.2 I hit the gym a few times, for a total of 215 minutes.  I lost -1.6 lbs!  Yes.  Yes. Yes.

Also, I am running again.  No, like really running.  Like treadmill is on incline level 3, running for 30 minutes straight running.  This my friends is HUGE progress!

I must remember not to lose perspective. 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Running 30 minutes straight is a HUGE victory! WooHOO!

Aylilth said...

Wow that is awesome on the running well done

Deb said...

just stopping by to say high. I hope things are still going good for you.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com