Saturday, June 26, 2010

Last week of school

This year's last week of school was the busiest I have ever been.  I had three different meetings and events I had to attend afterschool and I was busy inputting data into spreadsheets for my new job as a network instructional coach.  The time has been bittersweet as Rm. 201 is where I have flourished as a teacher and I have been able to put my vision of education into practice, you know really putting my words into action.  All of this busy kept me away from blogging this past week.  I managed to exercise a few times, but not enough that is notable or even to be proud of.  I am hoping that I can get back into the swing of things and be strong and get back into my 5x a week groove.  I am starting today. 


My weight:  197.8
Exercise.  180 mins.

(last week, I am two days late LHA)


My desire is that I can refocus my energy and lay off the nightly beer/wine that I treated myself to all last week!  Who am I! I never drink that often in real life...

'Til Monday....

Happy weekend....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com